Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Roblox Messing With Us Or Hacked - By Roo


Yesterday, when I was buying Turbo Builders Club for my new main "Roohihi234TheII," I noticed something different about the list of features. It was stretched, so I scrolled down to see what was going on. There was a rather inappropriate words, and misplaced capitalized words.

I didn't know, what was going on and when I scrolled back to the top, to finish paying for my Turbo Builders Club, where it should say "Manage Account," it said "DAFUQ ROBLOX!"

I had a image of it, but it didn't save to my computer. After paying, I went to the forums to say what happened. When I went to the main page of the forums, something was different.


The Search area was gone, and I was left with a thin blue line. There also wasn't a banner, so I had to restart many times. I took a picture of that too, but it only showed up as a blank white space, and it took me awhile to delete it from the article because it's the same shade of white.

I'll be sure to edit this, if I see any other strange happenings on Roblox. Until then, I'll see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment