Friday, December 28, 2012

ROBLOX's Gears & Hats for the new year

I know that this isn't a review, but this site is also for news and other articles.

ROBLOX recently released some new 2013 New Years gear and hats, which are the "2013 New Year's Top Hat", "2013 New Year's Crown", "2013 Sparkler", and the "2013 Firework".

I think the Top Hat is a good looking hat for 10 tix, and that crown. The gear "2013 Sparkler" is cool because of it's glitch it has.

Some people say the 2013 Firework gear has a problem. I don't got the gear, so I don't know what the problem is, but they say when you click it (so it shoots up in the air and explodes "2013") and it explodes "2013", it actually says "2010". e.e


Those are the images of the gear & hats for 2013. Make sure you get them today! :)




Made by:
dizzypokemondude2

1 comment:

  1. Did you know the top hat was actually made by a user named 'I will post later, Roblox is under maintenance'. You can tell because it was made 3 months ago. I guess Roblox and the staff liked it because and changed it because originally green. Now its red.

    ReplyDelete